Each year, there are more than 1000 products tested, and over 1000 parents testers.Jooki has been listed in June 2018, and has been reviewed by 7 families during the summer, receiving a total of 4.8/5 points.
Blog - Actualités
Add these 5 tales from Spotify to your “fox”, with Jooki
Lots of parents with Jooki know that their children just love listening to little stories. It’s an intimate experience that develops one of our most powerful gifts: our imagination!
Be it a scary adventure in the dark, or a gentle tale with a beautiful moral, children always come back to their favourite stories, over and over again!
Vamp your child's imagination with this selection and maybe one of these will really stick with the family! Listening to a story depends on the age as well, so we have a few songs and rhythm-games for the youngest.
“There is something truly magical in popping a character on Jooki to start a Spotify playlist. It plays instantly. And it’s so easy for parents to link the playlists.” explains Theo Marescaux, CEO of MuuseLabs. “We want to make face to face communication the centre of the family again and without screens. Music is great because it sparks emotions. The partnership with Spotify brings this ambition to a whole new level.”
With Spotify, Jooki’s experience reaches a whole new level
- Spotify playlists’ available without a smartphone: your kids won’t need you anymore to listen to their music.
- Spotify music can finally move around the house: as a portable speaker, Jooki can go to the bedroom, the playroom… as long as it stays connected to the WiFi.
- Unlimited number of titles: all your kid’s favorite music is now at their fingertips, they can have as many songs as they want on each character.
- Spotify without screen: your children won’t be stuck anymore with your smartphone in their hands; they will be playing, dancing and simply enjoying the music.
- And as always: the content on Jooki is totally safe because it has been chosen by you, the quality of the sound undoubtedly compares with any other speaker and, with the app, you have a remote control on Jooki’s volume as well as on the playlists that are played.
A shared pleasure: listening to music as a family
Listening to music together is a great way to enjoy a special moment with your loved ones and even improve relationships within the family.
With its huge music catalogue, Spotify offers to each member of the family the possibility to find their favourite songs. You can create playlists together with your children which can already be a sweet quality moment. Thanks to Jooki, that special moment grows into something even more powerful: in the absence of screens, kids and parents alike are free to move and communicate. Listening to music and dancing together is a wonderful way to develop non-verbal communication between siblings, between parents and children which is important to improve family relationships and general communication.
By allowing the magic of music to happen, everyone benefits from it!
Spotify with Jooki, how does it work?
Jooki works with Spotify Premium and Spotify Premium for Family accounts.
All you have to do is open the Spotify app and your Jooki is automatically recognized. Start a Spotify playlist, select Jooki in "Devices available" and – boom, the music is playing on Jooki! You then use Jooki app to link the playlist to a character. Done. No more smartphone needed, your kids can use the character figurines or tokens to trigger the Spotify playlist at any moment they like.
For more details about how to have Jooki work with your Spotify account, please check our website: www.jooki.rocks.
Pictures © I Love My Pixels